- Ensure the surrounding environment clean around the machine.
- Timely clean the material inside the hopper, and make the sensor normal back to zero.
- Regularly check and adjust the cylinder, solenoid valve and butterfly valve.
- Check lubricating oil in all lubricating points, and oil mist detector of gas circuit system of should maintain enough oil.
- Check the system. The leakage phenomenon should be handled in a timely manner such as ash, gas leakage, oil leakage.
- Check the motor and electric appliance whether there is any overheating, or abnormal noise. To keep the instrument normal, the signal system in good condition.
- Release the water within air compressor, air tank and filter, and eliminate the faults in the process of operation.
- Mixer and the hopper should be cleaned once every four hours, in order to avoid residual concrete interfere with the normal operation.
If you have any question, you can contact us. We will try our best to help you.