How to buy suitable concrete mixing plant equipment? There are many customers who are consulting this question. Specifically, this question will introduce you to the purchase techniques and methods of commonly used auxiliary equipment in the concrete mixing plant.
1. Selection of sand and stone supply equipment
Commonly used sand and stone supply equipment are belt conveyors and hoppers and weighing devices. According to the terrain and layout of the mixing plant, a 10m or 15m mobile belt conveyor can be used; bucket loaders, buckets or bucket excavators, U and electronic metering devices can also be used. Appropriate types can be selected based on existing equipment and construction conditions.
2. Selection of cement supply equipment in concrete mixing plant
Cement is a powdered hydraulic binder that must be sealed and protected during transport. At present, the most widely used cement supply equipment is screw conveyors, rotary feed implements, bucket elevators, or compressed air conveyors, among which the compressor delivery is the best, but the power consumption is large.
3, for the selection of material mixing equipment in the concrete mixing plant
The materials used for concrete should be based on the required strength of the structure, and the experimental calculations should be used to determine the mix ratio. In order to ensure that the specified technical requirements are met, all materials must be metered using a weighting device. The material dosing equipment consists of a feeder and a weigher, and the feeder functions as a uniform feed.
The concrete mixing station consists of feeding, storage, mixing, unloading systems and control systems. But how the specific factory works, the details are as follows:
After the mixer power supply control system is completed, it enters the man-machine dialogue interface; the system will perform its own initialization process, including the process of formula number, concrete grade, slump, production quantity and so on. According to the weighing bin, the hopper is detected and an empty or full material signal is output, prompting the operator to determine whether to start the mixing control procedure. Start sand, stone belt motor feed hopper; open fly ash, cement tank valve, start the screw machine to transport fly ash to the motor, transport the cement to the weighing hopper; open tank and additive tank control valve allow water and additives to flow into the measurement hopper. After the measurement satisfies the setting requirements, the weighing hopper door is opened and the ingredients are mixed in the mixer. The stirring has started. The door opening time is set to the mixer, and the concrete has been connected to the vehicle mixture.
The working principle of the concrete mixing station is as above, hopefully it can help? Camelway Machinery‘s concrete plant equipment has first-class quality standards, quality assurance system and perfect after-sales service system, which has been recognized and praised by customers. You are welcome to inquire the relevant circumstances, we will be happy to serve you.
Concrete mixing plant is mainly composed of 5 main systems such as mixing machine, material weighing system, material conveying system, material storage system and control system and other ancillary facilities. What should we pay attention to when choosing concrete mixing plant?
1. Construction performance of concrete labels; which to choose what kind of mixing host. Such as water conservancy projects must be forced to host the host. In addition, should also be based on the type of mixing concrete material batching station and storage silos.
2. The amount of concrete construction tasks and their duration; with these two parameters to choose how big size
The mixing station. In the selection should also consider the finished concrete transport status. Such as: is a direct pump or vehicle transport. The volume of transport vehicles is also an important basis for determining the type of mixing plant.
When buying concrete mixing plant precautions
3. Construction environment and construction object; should take full account of the construction objects and the impact of the construction environment, thus ensuring the smooth construction and construction quality.
4. The quality of the operator; In general, the structure of a small mixing plant is simpler and the control system is simpler. The original requirements of the operation and maintenance personnel lower. The larger station has a complicated structure and a high degree of automation, so the operator requirements are also high. So when you buy a mixing plant, you should consider this factor in addition to the previous ones.
5. Preparation options; In general, the manufacturer has a mature product preparation, such as specifications, quantity, variety and so on. You can make your special request when ordering the product. We will try our best to satisfy your request. However, when purchasing products should not be too big, this will result in unnecessary financial waste. In addition to the purchase of products in addition to refer to the price of different manufacturers, but also pay special attention to the preparation of different manufacturers list.