As an important auxiliary equipment, cement silo is of great significance to the efficient production of concrete. what are the operation precautions many people often ask?
1.Check the dust removal equipment to ensure the safety and reliability of the whole equipment.
- When conveying the cement to the storage silo, the operator should press the button of dust catcher vibration motor continuously and shake off the cement which is attached to the filter bag to prevent the blocking of the bag and the blasting of the warehouse.
- The full or starving state of cement silo can be observed through the high and low level of the material.
- When you discharge the material, open the manual discharge value at the bottom of the cone firstly, then convey the cement through cement carrier. If there appears the phenomenon of the “springing” in the process of discharge, we should press the button of electromagnetic valve of arch breaker timely to blow air, eliminate the “springing” and ensure the smooth supply of cement.
- If there is a failure of the cement carrier, the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone should be turned off timely to avoid the waste due to the spillover of cement.
- It is necessary to ensure that the ground wire is grounded well to prevent the accidental leakage.
- Check the weld joint of top of the silo regularly to avoid the leakage of rain.
Therefore, we should pay attention to the above problems during the operation process of cement silo. For more information, you can contact us at any time. We also produce concrete mixer, concrete batching plant and other concrete mixing equipment. Welcome to contact us.